Products ( excluding MSI Gear Store items) sold on shop.msicomputer.com are covered by a 14-day satisfaction return/refund period, unless otherwise stated on a specific product's individual page.
MSI Reminds Our Customer:
MSI Gear Store items are Non-Refundable. Within 14 days from your invoice date, please contact MSI Online Store at email@example.com for further assistance.
IMPORTANT: Please have your INVOICE number and S/N (Serial Number) of the product ready when requesting a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) for return/refund.
All returns covered under the 14-day return/refund period are subject to the followings:
- A RMA number is required for each return. Multiple items can share one RMA number. No return will be accepted and processed without any valid RMA number. Please request your RMA number through SHOP.MSICOMPTUER.COM within 14 calendar days of the invoice date.
- The product must be received by shop.msicomputer.com warehouse within 15 days of the issuance of the RMA number.
- All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including all accessories, manuals, and documentation and registration that shipped with the product. A flat-rate fee of $5.00 per missing accessory may apply if there is any.
- All returns must be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID. MSI will only cover the one-way shipping when returning product(s) to customer’s location
- All related fees (shipping & handling fees and return shipping fees) are NON-Refundable for all products in all cases.
- A 15 % restocking fee will apply to all returns/refunds.
(Refund amount: item unit price x 0.85)
- MSI will refund to customer’s original payment method only after our RMA department completes receiving and examining the returned product. Please allow 7-10 business days from the receiving date for MSI to refund to customer’s credit card
IMPORTANT NOTE: shop.msicomputer.com recommends that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and either insure your package for safe return to shop.msicomptuer.com or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. Shop.msicomputer.com is not responsible for any damage or loss of the product during transit.
IMPORTANT: Please have your INVOICE number and S/N (Serial Number) of the product ready (how to determine the serial number for my MSI product?) when reporting a DOA product with shop.computer.com Technical Support Division (TSD).
Product purchased from shop.msicomputer.com is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure derived from the purchased product itself, preventing basic operability, upon its first use out of the box.
Any DOA must be reported to shop.msicomputer.com TSD via our online service (click here) within 14 calendar days of the invoice date. Should the product purchased is deemed and confirmed DOA by shop.msicomputer.com TSD, we will replace a new product for you. If the exact same product is not available for replacement at the time of request, MSI will offer you repair service or refund. Shop.msicomputer.com TSD may request customer to send in the claimed DOA product for problem duplication purpose before we can confirm the authenticity of the DOA.
If the product is deemed DOA by our TSD more than 14 calendar days after the invoice date, standard warranty will apply.
Any DOA product returned to MSI must be FREIGHT PREPAID. MSI will only cover the one-way shipping when returning product to customer’s location.
If a refund is necessary, MSI will refund customer the full unit price of the purchased DOA product, excluding shipping/handling.
Shop.msicomputer.com reserves the right to test any returned DOA product. A handling fee may apply if the DOA condition is misrepresented by the customer.